The 5 Reasons Why College Students Will Definitely Get Jobs (and Sexy Love Advice from Zac Efron)
I often hear the phrases "what am I doing with my life" and "I'm never going to get a job." Here's my response:
You will find a job after college because.....
1) Because everybody over the age of 30 has a job, and if they didn't it would surprise you. When you freak out about “what you’re doing with your life,” just remember that everyone ever has thought that. Your parents, your friend’s parents, your grandparents, everyone. And they’re all employed, for the most part.
2) Because I know it sounds cliche, but you can do anything you put your mind to. You’re not a person who cannot complete tasks. All you have to do to get a job is complete a bunch of tasks. And you can most certainly do that.
3) Because you’re already taking the steps to get where you want. If you’re doing training/education for your field, then you’re already climbing the ladder. All you have to do is keep going. If you’re not doing training or school, good news: It’s easy to get in! Because you don’t need to know almost anything. That’s why it’s called training.
4) Because you are in a much better position than a lot of other people around the world. You’re reading a blog right now. That means that you have regular access to a computer with internet and you are good at reading. Believe it or not, there are people in the world who don't even have those things. You have about a million privileges that other people don’t. You’re ahead of the game, now it’s time to establish your career so you can help all those people.
5) Because You’re a reader of “Starting From the Bottom,” meaning you have an “I can do it” attitude! This is not a community of victims, it’s a community of learners and winners. You really can do it, because you’re not going to be the one person in the history of all college students to never find any job ever.
and then there's this one too...
Who's advice was better? Comment below!